25.9.07

Brent's Corvette

I shot my friend Brent's car in Greenville a couple weekends ago. He races it, and takes very good care of it. It's his baby, so naturally, I wanted some good images of it for him to have. It was my first car shoot, and I had many issues with lighting. I could not get the power to work right, so my plan to use 3 alien bees failed. I had to deal with it, and lit what I could. I hope to shoot his car again soon and am counting on the equipment not to die on me. Here are a few of the shots I managed to get.




This is the image I used for one of my self promos. I like the angle I got on it.




Brent has had this license plate since I have known him. I like this shot because it not only shows off the Corvette name on the back, it makes me think of good times freshman year at ECU.









This is Brent, proud owner and driver of this awesome 1998 Corvette. I had to take a picture of him in front of it so he could show it off. By the time I took this, all my lighting was failing me, and I tried using my Vivitar flash. It also gave me problems, and sometimes didn't go off. The light is a little harsh, but it works.





Brent has had this license plate since I have known him. I like this shot because it not only shows off the Corvette name on the back, it makes me think of good times freshman year at ECU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow thats sexy :-D

Tara Joyce said...

Very nice work! I love the highlight down the side of the car! The close-up looks really good along with the overall shot! I know how bad you wanted to shoot a car and I think you did a great job!