23.8.07

Best of First Year


These are some of my favorites from my first year at RCC. There will be more to come!



This was one of my weeklies for small format this summer. It was taken in downtown Greensboro on the 4th of July for the Fun Fourth Celebration. I shot it with my Canon 30D with my 70-200 telephoto lens. My ISO was 250 and my exposure was f/5.6 at 1/1000s.


I shot the inside of my church this summer for our Large Format 2 Class. I used a Sinar F-1 camera, with 100 TMAX film. This was the interior portion of the assignment.


I got this corn at a little produce stand on the way home from the beach one weekend. I shot this with my Mamiya RB67 camera with Kodak 160 VC film. It was for a joint assignment of Sat/Desat, this was the Desat.


I shot this in Copenhagen, Denmark last October when I went to visit a friend who was going to school in Sweden. I took the train from Sweden to Denmark alone just to take pictures. I was allowed to get on a floating bridge to get this shot. It was taken during my first semester at RCC and used for my Design 1 portfolio. I shot it using my Mamiya RB67 with TMAX 400 film.


This was shot for the Industrial assignment we had in Small Format this summer. I shot it at Foothills Brewery in Winston Salem, NC. We used a total of three alien bees, all gelled with a different color. I think the gels gave it a cool effect. I shot it with my Canon 30D, with the 17-40 mm f/4 lens. My ISO was set at 250, and my exposure was 1/250 @ f/6.7.

1 comment:

Tara Joyce said...

Very nice lighting! The gels used were a great choice!