27.9.07

Model Composite









This was our 5th client assignment in our commercial class. We had to turn in 10 images of one model to be used as a portfolio for the model to take to clients and agencies. The lovely Selina modeled for me again, and did a wonderful job! She was very patient with the shoots, despite several equipment malfunctions, so I owe her big time for helping me out!! I am very satisfied with all the shots I got of her, however, I must say that in one of the images, everyone needs to know that I am a Carolina fan, so don't hold that photo against me! We shot on location, at the YMCA, a park in Asheboro, and the RCC studio.


Here are some of my lighting setups....


4 comments:

Jonathan E. Andrews said...

This was a very successful series. They are all so carefully composed and beautifully lit. And don't get me started on the Duke jersey that you decided to include. Pure genius, it was.

Lucy said...

Christy, well done! I'm sire it took a lot of time to produce these images, but it was well worth it! They look great! And also.....GO DUKE!

Ashley Garner said...

This is very well done! I like how you had several different setups and the lighting looks excellent on all these. Great job, but the only thing I didn't like was the Duke jersey...;)

Emily Veon said...

These are very nice shots Christy, great work.