11.12.07

Will Sanders Photography!











I helped Nadine assist a shoot one Sunday for her husband, Will Sanders. It was shot at South Bank in London, and I had a lot of fun at this shoot! Will shoots all film, and has several cameras he takes to shoots with him, and gets shots from each of them. He was shooting both medium format and small format. It was cool to go back to the good ole days of film. I decided that when I get back to RCC, I am going to shoot more film, and process and print back in the part of school I have not been in since the summer. Will's website is great for anyone who likes these shots. I took tons of snapshots here. All the ones above the text are Will's, all the shots under this text are mine.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this shoot seemed really involved! i'll bet that girl was freezing b/c they dressed her in rags--it's cool that you documented this so well b/c it's not often you get to see still photographs from behind the scenes from a fashion shoot