13.2.08

Vodka and Caviar


So.....everybody take a guess at who this is....I bet you won't get it. It's Sarah Enfiedjian! For those of you who do not know Sarah, you will probably never see her wearing lipstick, big earrings, and nail polish again. Thank you so much for being my model Sarah!

This shot was done for James' class. He had us find a tear sheet of a model advertising a product, and we had to try and recreate it exactly. I chose to do the ad for OPI nail color. The color is called Vodka and Caviar. It is part of their Russian Collection. I shot it using my Canon 30D with my 70-200 mm lens at an ISO of 100. I liked how it turned out, but printing it is another story!

4 comments:

Tara Joyce said...

You did an amazing job on this! Sarah looks so good and sexy!

lwelch.photo said...

Love it!
This came out great, nice work Christy!

Angie Hoffman said...

Great job Christy. It looks like a real ad.

leah_mae said...

Your stuff always look amazing.