24.4.08

Will Sanders Test Shoot







The photos above are those of Will Sanders. I got to go help out one weekend for Will, who was doing a test shoot for himself. The model is wearing clothing by Ashish, who is good friends with Nadine and Will. Nadine rented the giant gnome, named Gordon for the shoot. Of course Will had all his camera's that day, both film and digital. I think he took like 15 rolls of film! We had to keep going inside that day because there were several random showers, then small windows of sunlight. I had a lot of fun looking at Gordon. We became quick friends. Too bad I will never see him again....



Here are some of the shots I took from the shoot:


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love garden gnomes but he;s a bit bigger than the ones I've seen around here in CT.