5.10.07

Bom Chicka Wah Wah




This was our second major project for our digital imaging class. For this, we had to shoot a model with a product on a white background, then go out and shoot two locations, then mask in the model with the product. I chose to use axe as my product, because those commercials sure are true. Griffin was nice enough to be my model, and he did a great job showing the emotion I had in mind. I had fun shooting the locations at the zoo... I love the baboon shot. I shot Griffin with my Canon 30d and 17-40mm lens, and I shot at the zoo with my Canon 30d, 70-200 lens.


This was my setup...the second is a fill card with legs...guess who it is..
S

4 comments:

Jessey Dearing said...

I thought your illustration/hairmasking came out well, the one with the Baboons is really funny and reminds me of something you might actually see as an Axe ad.

Alexa's Photography said...

Great concept Christy! I love the backgrounds you chose and the masking is great.

Jessica Massey Benton Lobdell said...

I really like your Axe adds. This guy has the perfect expression and the zoo animals make it ridiculous.
Good job.

Tara Joyce said...

you did a great job on the masking! The background is so funny! Axe might just use this in a magazine!