19.11.07

Me by Ashley Cameron



Ok, so Ashley made me model to test out some lighting, and then he fixed it up so I didn't look hideous.  We were testing out lighting styles that I might like to use for when I shot my portrait of Leigh.  We did quite a few different lighting styles and setups, but I personally wanted to experiment with getting a glow around the face for my first portrait.  It is a better technique to use with males, rather than females, because males have stubbly faces already.  It shows all texture on females!  But he was managed to bring out my eyes in it!  This is Ashley's site, in case you were curious about seeing who I am interning for here in London!  He is really good!!  You will enjoy seeing his work!  http://www.ashleycameron.com

4 comments:

mattbell said...

once again Christy, daaaammn.

Anonymous said...

You're so purdy!

Dustin said...

nice Christy, I always new u were a model.

Dave said...

I love this photo! Amazing eyes!