16.12.07

Vauxhall Astra


Yay! I got to be there when Ashley had a car shoot!! It was very informative for me, a very crazy day. We did the shoot in a place called Leighton Buzzard at Calvert Studios. It was Ashley's first time using his new Canon Mark III! After getting lost in the pouring rain, standing on a street corner waiting for the other assistant to pick me up, getting invited in by the lady whose house I was standing in front of, and meeting her, finding out she went to William and Mary for college, and talking to her bout her old days of being a glamour model, I made it to the shoot. Now I can't wait to do a car shoot of my own with the other Commercial Kids. The studio was huge, and it was a fun day. The funny thing is we were supposed to be shooting a 4 door, and it was a 2-door. The shoot was for new parking sensors the car has.










4 comments:

Dave said...

Sweet! I'm excited you got to do a car shoot. This looks really cool.

Paige said...

This looks good. I bet it was good experience working with the car.

Paige said...

This looks good. I bet it was good experience working with the car.

wfennell said...

Your creative point of view is simply amazing.