9.1.08

Slimfast





These are more of the photo's Ashley took when I was on internship. It was for Slimfast, and was shot over two days at the Worx Studios in London. I was there for the casting, both days of shooting, and I got to go shopping with Nadine (stylist). I liked being able to participate in the many different aspects of a photo shoot. There was also a make-up artist (Emma). Someone came and videoed parts of the shoot to put on the Slimfast website. It was funny because now that I am back in the United States, I will be watching TV, and see a commercial for Slim Fast come on, and it is the ladies in green and blue, dancing, moving around, and feeling good in their own bodies, and it is exactly the same thing we were shooting in London, just the USA version. Ashley shot this with his new Canon Mark III.



2 comments:

Jonathan E. Andrews said...

That is really neat seeing all the behind the scenes stuff on such a big photo shoot. I bet that was quite an experience. Did the photographers in London have a vastly different approach to photography? I also wonder if their vocabulary of photographic terms were different than ours. Hmmm....

Len Thomas Photography said...

looks like you had alot of fun